Last year we implemented a volunteer fee for players in the 8U through 12U divisions. We will post opportunities here for families to sign up to complete volunteer time to be reimbursed volunteer fees once they are available.
Head Coach: Brooke Johnson
1. C. Evans 2. T. Heidgerken
3. T. Jones 4. O. King
5. K. Pierce 6. C. Schnobelen
7. D. Smith 8. G. Springer
9. T. Stoner 10. A. York
11. K. Johnson
Head Coach: Dustin Rohrbeck
1. L. Biegger 2. A. Callahan
3. A. Harrigan 4. M. Johannsen
5. K. Johnston 6. A. Juergens
7. P. Oberender 8. P. Rohrbeck
9. S. Shepherd 10. O. Swanson
11. B. Van Der Molen 12. A. Kessler
Head Coach: Duane Heaberlin
1. G. Evans 2. R. Finkenauer
3. M. Grimm 4. K. Heaberlin
5. L. Kallman 6. A. Moore
7. M. Nadermann 8. I. Nelson
9. A. O'Neil 10. T. Ryan
11. A. Corbett 12. L. Logan
Head Coach: Tracy Regan
1. A. Bashara 2. P. Blessman
3. B. Boots 4. C. Gearhart
5. A. Hughes 6. D. Ice
7. A. Lucas 8. B. Menough
9. J. Morey 10. S. Regan
11. E. Steinkamp 12. M. Trierweiler
Fillies will play ADM Tuesday, July 17th at 1:00 PM on Buena Vista University Diamond. Come out and support the Fillies Softball Team!!
Paige was the #1 - 2018 NPF College Draft pick by the Chicago Bandits!! Congratulations to Paige, what an accomplishment! Her hard work and dedication to softball is admirable!
Also a HUGE Congratulations to her for being chosen to be on the USA Softball Japan All-Star Series Roster! She will compete with her team at the USA Softball International Cup July 9-15 in Irvine, California and is reunited with her college coach from Oklahoma, Patty Gasso.
WAY TO GO PAIGE!! THE DCG COMMUNITY IS PROUD OF YOU!
Dallas Center Grimes Softball association mission is to provide the girls of the Dallas Center Grimes community an opportunity to have fun playing softball. Focusing on player physical fitness, sportsmanship, character while building on the individual player fundamentals and developing the skills to be a great softball player.
We are looking for individuals who would be interested in the following job duties.
1. Field Crew workers - prepare the fields for practices, games and possibly tournaments. This would include painting foul lines, grooming and chalking the fields and raking the batting cages.
2. Concession Stand Manager - work with the board to maintain the supplies in the concession stand, ensure things are setup and ready for use. This position can work in the stand but is not required to be there at all times.
If interested please contact DCGSAPresident@gmail.com
|Dallas Center Grimes Softball Association|